Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Palette #82.....Christmas is coming!

This week is a little glimpse into Christmas.  Its just a little early I know.....but the decorations are all out in force at the stores here in Australia, so maybe its ok.  This Palette is being Featured in this months Issue of INZPIRA Magazine in their Christmas issue.  Thus the Christmas theme!!!!
Its a gorgeous Palette.


Another digi page from me this week.  I had some old photos of My little girl when she was just 3 months old on her first Christmas.  They went lovely with this cute girly palette!
Note the stars on this page.  They were a result of the Faux Polymer clay I made with Helmar last month, just covered in Shimmerz Enamelz (Silver Fox) to create the silver effect,  now made into a digital embellishment I can use over and over.  Pretty much everything on this page is created this way.  Made first in paper for a specific project and transferred into the digital realm!!!!



And the card sketch to go with this Palette.  A really pretty sketch for a card!


SO thats the palette for this week!  Only a little bit to go before the next release so get scrapping ladies!!!!!
Thats all from me today.  Hope you are having a good week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment